The hotel follows the National Environment Agency’s Sanitation and Hygiene advisory for Hotel Operators.
We Are Getting Squeaky Clean to Welcome You Again!
- Disinfectants are used for cleaning and sanitisation of the hotel, including public areas, guest rooms, surfaces, corridors, curtains etc.
Carousel Buffet Restaurant
- Dining reservations are required.
- A text message indicating the table number will be sent to diners on the day of dining. Flash the message upon arrival to reduce contact time at the counter.
- High touch points such as countertops, tables and chairs are sanitised with disinfectants frequently.
- As an enhanced hygiene measure, contactless payment is encouraged. PayNow and Paywave are available at Carousel.
Hotel & Public Areas
- There is an increase in the frequency of sanitisation of public areas, especially high-touch areas. These include the main entrance, guest facilities, sofas and lifts.
- Hand sanitisers are available at the lift landing on all guest’s floors, restaurant entrance and reception counter.
- Cash-free contactless payments are encouraged and available at Front Office and Carousel. Electronic invoices will be sent via email, if required.
For further updates on the latest public health safety measures in Singapore, please visit the Ministry of Health’s website here.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Last Updated: 6 October 2022