Please know that the safety and well-being of our guests and employees are of top priority to us. In light of the current COVID-19 situation, the hotel has been following the National Environment Agency’s Sanitation and Hygiene advisory for Hotel Operators.Carousel Buffet Restaurant
Hotel & Public Areas
- All diners are required to sanitise their hands before entering the restaurant.
- Sneezeguards have been newly-installed at the buffet counters to protect food from contamination.
- Food tongs are replaced frequently.
- High touch points such as countertops, tables and chairs are sanitised frequently.
- Disposable gloves are available for diners who would like to minimise contact with serving utensils and surfaces.
- Tables at Carousel are spaced out at least 1-metre apart to facilitate safe distancing. Markers have also been indicated on the floor at Carousel’s entrance and at buffet stations.
- Health declaration is required for group bookings of 8 guests and more.
Meetings & Events
- Temperature screening is conducted at our entrances, for guests and staff. We are also monitoring the temperature of our employees twice a day. Individuals with a temperature of 37.6°C and above will be denied access to the hotel. Hand sanitisers are available at various locations around the hotel for guests.
- Guests and employees with fever and respiratory symptoms such as cough and runny nose are denied entry and asked to seek medical advice immediately. The hotel has medical referral contacts readily available for guests and employees who are unwell.
- Markers have been indicated on the lobby floor to facilitate safe distancing.
- There is an increase in the frequency of the sanitisation of public areas including guest facilities, lifts and washrooms. Sanitisation is scheduled at least every 2 hours.
- To minimise contact and risk of cross-contamination, the pool, Scotts Lounge and Surau are closed until further notice.
- Limited gym equipment is available during this time to ensure safe distancing.
- Room service is temporarily unavailable.
- The seats of meeting delegates are spaced out at least 1-metre apart to facilitate safe distancing.
- Event venues are sanitised prior to the arrival of guests, during coffee breaks and after the departure of guests.
- Housekeeping attendants are stationed at the washrooms to ensure frequent sanitisation.
- All meeting delegates are required to fill in health declaration forms.
Our associates are also receiving ongoing updates and standard operating procedures are enhanced with the development of the situation. For further updates on the COVID-19 situation in Singapore, please visit the Ministry of Health’s website here
. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us